This class is for any healthcare provider or any student going to be a healthcare provider, i.e. EMS personnel, physician assistants, physicians, nurses, nursing students, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, dentists, dental hygienist, dental assistants, and others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
NOTE: Participants do not need to be a healthcare professional to take this course.
* Traditional (Instructor and video)
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
* Adult CPR (including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask)
* Pediatric CPR (including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask)
* Infant CPR (including 2-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask)
* Foreign-body airway obstruction
* Use of automated external defibrillation with CPR
* This course is designed to teach the skills of CPR for victims of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking.
* A student CD, included with the text, contains supplemental information for interested students on topics such as stroke, cardiac arrest, and special resuscitation situations.
* The course is video-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation. Students participate in, practice and complete various skills and learning stations.
* Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills.
* Written exam and skills test with a AHA CPR Instructor
* Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete written test and skills test