CPR & AED with First Aid for Adults
Traditional (Instructor and Video)
- Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
- Adult/Child CPR with mask
- Adult/Child AED
- Optional: Environmental emergencies Infant CPR with mask
- Modular format creates course flexibility
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills
- Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
- Student CD-ROM (included with student workbook) includes additional information on CPR, AED and first aid content that students can reference after the course
Skills test with an American Heart Association CPR Instructor
Course completion card will be issued when students successfully complete a skills test and optional written test.
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities. For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.